HOTEL DES ALPES
Surrounded by greenery and 10 minutes from the slopes, the ideal place to experience the Val di Fassa and the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites
Relais Hotel Des Alpes
fam. Brunel Gianfranco e Paola
Choose 3-star superior Relais Hotel Des Alpes in Soraga and spend an unforgettable holiday in Trentino, for couples and families as well.
Here, at the very heart of the Val di Fassa Dolomites, you will be pampered by the warmth of the Brunel family, whose hospitality has become their profession!
On 1. November 2015 the Autonomous Province of Trento introduced a provincial tourist tax, according to the provisions of Provincial Law 8/2002, article 16 bis.
The tax is due from all those staying overnight in accommodation situated within the province, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights at the same facilities.
THE AMOUNT OF THE TAX DUE FOR THESE ACCOMMODATION FACILIITIES
IS 1,00 EURO PER PERSON/NIGHT.
The following persons are exempt from the tax:
- Children under the age of 14;
- Those undergoing treatment at public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province;
- Those accompanying patients hospitalised in public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province, up to a limit of one accompanying person per patient;
- Civil defence workers and members of the police, armed forces and fire brigade if they are staying at the accommodation facilities in order to carry out their duties;
- Applicants for international protection, unaccompanied foreign children and the victims of trafficking temporarily housed at the accommodation facilities;
- Those staying at the accommodation facilities following measures adopted by the public authorities to deal with emergencies following disasters or events of an extraordinary nature.